Wildcat Chemicals began operation in 1996 supplying quality production chemicals and services to the oil and gas industries. In 2017 Wildcat Chemicals was acquired by the Australian Owned entity Kinetic Consolidated Pty Ltd to further diversify their service offering in the production phase of regional oil & gas assets. Wildcat Chemicals now forms the production chemical arm of Kinetic.
Wildcat has highly mobile Chemists and Engineers to oversee all aspects of Oil and Gas production, including on-site advice and troubleshooting. The customer support team is available to ensure optimal product use for efficient well, production line and plant treatment. Wildcat has the flexibility to respond and adapt quickly to the needs of all customers – from small operations to the largest programmes.
Wildcat offers unique services including:
- a complete scale inhibitor program to prevent the deposition and build-up of mineral scale on production tubing and flowlines;
- a scale removal program which incorporates the provision of Inhibited acid, truck, labour and pump. The program can be tailored to descale the tubing or allowed to penetrate into the formation to remove mineral scale build up. Our unique inhibited acid formulation has been proven safe on the coal seam, does not affect the majority of pump parts such as typical elastomers and chrome plated components. It has also been independently tested for BTEX;
- self bunded cubes that can be rented or purchased outright and range from 450L to 10,000L;
- a range of biocides that extremely effective on a broad spectrum of bacteria including Sulphur Reducing Bacteria (SRB) and Acid Producing Bacteria (APB);
- industry leading range of corrosion inhibitors formulated specifically for any well condition;
- a range of coal and clay fine dispersants that assist in preventing build up in wells and/or production lines by keeping them dispersed and flowing in the water phase. In many cases severely blocked lines can be cleared. Products have been independently BTEX tested;
- a range of dispersants that are effective in dispersing and dissolving existing deposits, inhibiting and preventing the formation of new deposits and improved fluid flow by reducing the viscosity of the fluid;
- pour point depressants using specific polymers and surfactants that can prevent the network formation of waxy crystals by retarding the crystal growth, thereby producing numerous tiny crystals. This change in crystal structure reduces the ability of waxy aggregates to agglomerate, resulting in lowering the pour point of the crude.
- Dehydration chemicals to remove water from produced gas to prevent downstream problems with processes and equipment;
- Demulsifiers that reduce the interfacial tension between hydrocarbon and water, allowing rapid coalescence, dewatering and separation of the liquid phases. This essentially leads to improved hydrocarbon quality or in the case of compressor oil a rapid separation of phases to give better wastewater quality.
- Amine based products to neutralise carbonic acid and prevent carbon dioxide converting to carbonic acid under specific conditions.
- A wide range of Water Care and Reverse Osmosis treatment chemicals. These chemicals can be blended to your specific specifications and concentrations.
- A wide range of flocculants, defoamers, scavengers, coagulents and scavengers